Friday, September 23, 2011

Making a life-sized clock



We are learning to tell the 'o'clocks' so yesterday we went outside to make a life-sized clock! This is what some of us had to say:

Hannah said, "I learnt how to tell the time, 12 oclock."
Telaina said, 'I learnt to tell the time o'clock."
Jade said, 'I can the learn the number and what time it will be."
Hayley said, 'I learnt we put the skipping ropes on the 12 and the little one on any number."
Ethan said, 'I learnt to leave the big hand up at the 12."

2 comments:

  1. That's great learning kids. Just think - once you have a watch to wear on your wrist you will be able to tell the time all day long! It is now time for a cup of tea; the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 10. What time is it? Goodnight! Kevin (BoT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 10 o'clock! We hope you had a nice cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete